Pazera Free MOV to AVI Converter is the freeware application which converts QuickTime videos (MOV, QT) into AVI or MPG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2).
To display MOV video without the need to install additional codecs from Apple, you need to convert that file into more reliable format, such as AVI or MPG. The application allows you to set many parameters used by encoder: audio and video codec, audio and video bitrate, fps, sampling frequency, resolution and other. The Pazera Free MOV to AVI Converter interface is a very simple and user-friendly. To convert video files, just drag and drop them into main window and click CONVERT button.
The most important features:
- Conversion from MOV and QT to AVI or MPG.
- Decoding the most important audio and video codecs used in MOV files: H.261, H.263, H.264, AAC, MP3 etc.
- Supported video codecs: XviD, DivX 3, H.264, WMV, MPEG4-FFmpeg, S-Mpeg 4 v. 2, Motion JPEG (MJPEG).
- Supported audio codecs: MP3 (Lame), MP2, AC3, AAC, WMA.
- Generating video files compatible with the MPEG-1 (VCD) and MPEG-2 (SVCD, DVD) standard.
- 2-pass encoding which will improve the video qaulity.
- donot need any installation. Just extract ZIP archive and click movtoavi.exe.
- Portability. This program can be run from portable devices.
- Supported languages: english, polish.
- 100% freeware! - for commercial and non-commercial use. No limitations, no adware, no spyware.