The Picker is a very small and simple color picker utility. It sits at the top of the screen where it is always visible. The Picker shows the proximity area of the mouse pointer with 2x zoom for precise pointer positioning. The window of The Picker is small that it won t interfere with your work area. You no more need to work with a color picker whose window itself takes up half of your screen. The Picker can show the color code in three formats: RGB color code, Long color code and Hex color code. This means that The Picker can be used for picking colors for absolutely any purpose.
The Picker does not need any installation - just run the file directly. It has been developed completely using Win32 API which allows The Picker to run on a really low memory footprint. And as all of software at Raunak.info, The Picker is also free!
- Clicking the Help button opens this website for the usage guide.
- The Color Preview Box shows the preview of the color where the mouse is situated.
- The Color Code Box shows the color code. On clicking the Color Code Box, the code format will cycle between RGB, Long and Hex.
- The Zoom Box shows the proximity area of mouse pointer in 2x zoom for precise positioning.
- Clicking the Exit Button closes the application.